Friday, September 18, 2009

GOLD member

celebrities,keri

I’ve noticed a certain trend among beauty products lately, gold. For some reason I’ve always had the desire to glow. Before you called me weird, let me explain. When you see celebrities on the red carpet in dazzling strapless couture gowns, you (or at least I am) in total awe of the bronzed blemish free complexions. So I went straight to Wal-Mart recently and picked up a body wash suggested by Kim Kardashian (Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash) herself and the sparkly gold Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons that the commercial has teased me with fifty thousand times (give or take). Though the caress made me smell like brown sugar and even exfoliated some dead skin cells I still didn’t notice a difference in my skin tone even after using it a week. So bored with it, I moved on to the Olay. Smells great, made my skin silky soft, but still no Beyonce glow. So I wonder if I just shouldn’t expect instant results, these products don’t work on black people or they’re just lackluster (pun? Yes). What do you guys think? Should I just be happy with the results or give it another shot?

products
Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons $6.99

products
Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash $6.99

--Champagne Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment