Friday, September 18, 2009

she BANGS

So during the spring, I longed for the bangs I had last summer. The jet back eighteen inches of hair I had swinging behind as I bounced from pool party to BBQ. As you can see, me and that weave had some good times haha. I have this theory that heavy bangs made me look chic and polished. So when July came, I spent my last bit money on a pack of sixteen inch extensions and a stylist. I loved the finished. The bangs did the perfect job of framing my face and I got tons of compliments on my sleek do. What I didn’t count on was one of the hottest summers in California history (I could be exaggerating). I was constantly sweating under my bangs which caused some major breakouts and that sweat would also tangle my tresses so I was constantly flat ironing… which mad me even more HOT. Soon as august came I found myself wanting to sport a cut ala Alek Wek as opposed to the Beyonce. So, I still love the style, just not when its 108 degrees. I learned the hard way.

meagan,bangs,hair,celebrities celebrities,beyonce,bangs,hair celebrities,rihanna,hair,bangs solange,bangs,hair

--Champagne Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment